Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Post Production Day

Yesterday my partner and I had to do lots of editing. We started out by doing our breakdowns and storyboards. After that we started to edit. When we were editing we edited on imovie. We had some problems with giving my partner the footage that I did. For a while we tried to get my footage and I thought we were totally screwed.

But later we found out how to make it happen and we finished our rough cut. Then we showed another group and we got great feedback. Then we tried to edit the music into the movie and at first we had a problem with finding the correct audio track for the parts we needed. Luckily I got a good friend to give me a website for the greatest tracks for suspenseful music. After that we completely edited our movie and my partner went home and uploaded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment