Monday, September 29, 2014

Did you shoot for your mobile film over the weekend? How did it go? What were some challenges you faced? How did you overcome them? If you have to shoot on campus today, what is your plan?


To be completely honest, I shot my mobile film before the weekend and on friday. Originally I thought this was going to need to be done by friday so I made sure that I had footage.  The challenges I faced with this whole project in general was getting stuff done on time. But because there were many setbacks I made sure that I had footage early as possible. I overcame these challenges by just doing everything backwards from shooting to outline because I didn’t think I was going to be able to do anything. My plan for today is to just don all the editing for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment