Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Now that you've completed the set safety and etiquette lecture, why is it so important? What parts of it do you think will be difficult to follow? What parts would you like to learn more about?


Now that I’ve finished my set safety and etiquette lecture, I’ve now realized how important it is because in order to be organized, prepared and SAFE on set you need to follow procedure. It makes the project that you have get done a lot more easier. I personally think that just being professional and reliable is going to be hard for us. OH! And the no touching of equipment… I think a lot of us will mess up on that, but mostly being professional and reliable. I personally want to know how to direct, do camera work, and make music for films of all lengths.  

No comments:

Post a Comment