Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What are your goals while you are taking this class? Take some time to map out a goal you can accomplish by the end of the Fall semester and then the Spring semester. Take time to craft a realistic, achievable goal that you can steadily work toward.


My goals in this class are to learn how to direct and how to integrate all of my crafts into video and film making. My small term goals for the fall semester and spring semester are to carefully practice my crafts, go out to film my crafts and learning to direct myself and others in a way that can help best tell the stories I want to tell. For instance I love God and I love dancing and keeping my body in shape. I also love documentaries of Christian artists of all kinds who tell their stories. So by the end of the year I’d love to make a documentary directed by me that contains previous videos of mine that tell my stories and why I do what I do. But first I’d have to learn how to film and direct first, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment